x

How can I disable the COVID-19 message on my booking site?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Gift card message on website]

Hi! I put up a message at the beginning of Covid on our online booking site on how to purchase gift cards. I would like to edit the message and cannot figure out how to change it. Does anyone know how to?  I attached a screenshot of what the page looks like. I want to keep purchasing gift cards on but I want to change the message to say we are open. A4940A6D-BBD7-4300-9746-99DC189AF7E6.png

Thank you for your help. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hello @Theremedybsc,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome. Happy to help point you in the right direction!

Please log onto your online dashboard at squareup.com. Afterwards, click on Appointments > COVID-19 Tips > scroll down to "Create a custom message for your booking site" and click on "Create Booking Site Message" > Either disable the message or edit the message in the first section.

The section you are looking for should look like this:

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions by replying to this thread. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2