x

How can I manually request a product review from my customers?

The title of this post has been edited by a moderator from its original: "Manually request review"

Hi! I have a handful of orders that went out to my clients before the product was available on my website. Therefore, they did not receive the automatic email asking for a product review. Is there a way to manually request a review? When you go to my website it does not give the option to leave a review, only if you get the automatic email 2 weeks after purchasing through my website. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Admin

Hi @plb0619. Welcome to the Community, and great first question!

Regrettably, there isn't a way to manually send a product review to those customers. If you've since turned the feature on, those emails should go out moving forward. But there's not a way within the system to go back to those who have already purchased.

I can make a note of this as a feature request to our product team!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 10

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Product Reviews

We have an email scheduled 2 weeks post purchase for product reviews.  If the customer forgets to leave a review....other than having them go back through their inbox and old emails....how can they best leave the review?

Message 3 of 10
Alumni

At this time, the only way for your customers to review a product is by clicking the link in the initial product review email. They should be able to search for your business name to find it quickly in their inbox, @TrekVitality.

I moved your post over to this thread, where someone else asked a related question about these emails. If something changes in relation to the way these product review emails can be sent, I'll be sure to drop an update here so that you'll both be notified!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 10

Hello!

I have product reviews turned on, but the email doesn't have a link for people to use. How do I add this?

Message 5 of 10
Alumni

Hi @RASAJUICE - can you send a screenshot of the email? 

Justin
Message 6 of 10

Hello,

A lot of my customers are not getting the review email. It is currently set up for  2 weeks and it has been over 2 weeks and most of them have not receive the email

Message 7 of 10
Square Community Moderator

I recommend reaching out to support directly, @May18. There isn't an easy way for us to test this out, and the issue may need to be escalated to the advanced support team. A rep can also confirm if there's any known issues at this time. 

Message 8 of 10

Hi, I'm moving my store from another online platform where I have hundreds and hundreds of reviews already. How can I import my existing reviews into my new Square store?

Message 9 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @EthosNumerology

That is a great question. We don't currently have a way to import customer reviews from another platform. However, feedback like this is very helpful when planning for future releases. We will provide that feedback to our team!

Ellie
Message 10 of 10