x

How can I remove or hide the credit card logos from our Cart page?

We are only taking payments for our reunion through our bank. How can I remove all other payment or credit card logos from our Cart page?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hello @kimball73 thanks for your post. Just so I'm understanding your question correctly, you do not want to accept credit card payments? So what method of payment through your bank then...by  your attendees giving you a check? I'm a bit confused because Square makes it easy to accept credit card payments, and sends that payment directly to your banking account. If you're not accepting credit cards, then you probably don't need to use Square?

If you want to change what payments you accept through your online site, go to your Dashboard, then choose Online > Settings > Checkout. I'm not sure if you are able to completely turn off accepting credit card payments (again, since this is was Square does as a company), but check this area in your online settings. I hope this helps answer your question.

Message 2 of 3

Hi Charlie,

I've figured it out. Yes we will accept credit cards from our classmates. What I didn't want is the option to use Google Pay or Apple Pay. I went back through the Square instructions related to that process and figured out how to remove the icons for those to options.

I think it's working fine now. Thanks for responding.

Sharon

Message 3 of 3