x

How can I sell multiple Non-Physical Items in one transaction?

Selling tickets for admission to a tournament and offering student, adult and weekend rates. How can they purchase multiple options in one transaction?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

HI, you add the tournament as an Event with Variations for Student, Adult and Weekend.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 5

Thanks, but I needed them to be able to buy more than one type per transaction.  For example, one Adult ticket and one Student.  I called support and they said you can't do it in one transaction.   Guess I feel better that I couldn't figure it out! 

Thanks,

OTWP

Message 3 of 5

HI, you can see a version of an Event with Adult, Student and Weekend Admission price on one listing.

https://www.hangerhues.com/product/event/194?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=false&q=false

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 4 of 5

Yes, thank you.  The support person told me I could do that.  That is actually a link to a page on your website where the user is choosing multiple items, placing in a shopping cart and checking out.  I guess I wasn't clear enough in my question!  I needed to accomplish what you have created, but link to it with a QR code.  Doing all the work that you did, and then taking the link to a 3rd party QR code creator was the only solution I came to.  

Nice example, by the way, very attractive!

Message 5 of 5