x

How can I send a link of the items I have in stock for someone to decide which item to purchase?

I sell skincare alongside doing spa services. How would I go about sending a link of the skincare I have in stock so a customer can choose which item they want to purchase? And also can they purchase it from the same link or do I have to creat an invoice? Is there a way to do this? I’m super confused since I just started selling things.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @AngForeman16 

The easiest & most efficient would be to set up the free Square Online Store.

As long as you update your inventory numbers in Square, then your inventory will sync to the online store, so they'll only be able to purchase what you have in-stock and what you choose to display on the site, and they can buy straight from there for pickup, shipping, or delivery.

No having to figure out what's in stock and whats not, no invoices or extra steps needed.

Just go into your Web Dashboard, click on Online Store in the left sidebar, and start the setup.

Super easy!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @AngForeman16 

The easiest & most efficient would be to set up the free Square Online Store.

As long as you update your inventory numbers in Square, then your inventory will sync to the online store, so they'll only be able to purchase what you have in-stock and what you choose to display on the site, and they can buy straight from there for pickup, shipping, or delivery.

No having to figure out what's in stock and whats not, no invoices or extra steps needed.

Just go into your Web Dashboard, click on Online Store in the left sidebar, and start the setup.

Super easy!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 2