x

How do I cancel my Square account?

How do you cancel your account?

I have read multiple places that you can do it from your dashboard, but I don't see where on the dashboard you can do it.

Message 1 of 25
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

@GeorgiaDNR we're sad to see you go, but understand if Square's not for you.

You can deactivate from the Square dashboard. Go to the Account & Settings page and then scroll down. At the bottom you'll see "Deactivate Account": 

Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 1.32.51 PM.png

There is more information about how to deactivate your account in our Support Center. Let us know if there's anything we can do to keep your business, or if you have any questions! 

View Best Answer >

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

The title of this post has been changed by a moderator from the original: "Need to cancel , never used this, thought I was signing up to see if this would work for my busines"

I never wanted this , thought it was just to see if it worked for my business. But I never used it abd would like a refund.  I already have the Square for my phone for over 3 years and never used it.so please refund me.

[personal information redacted]

Message 22 of 25
Admin

@Mylove35 Take a look at this thread for instructions on how to deactivate your account. 

It also sounds like you may have signed up for some subscriptions if you were charged somewhere along the line. Before you deactivate your account, you'll want to contact our CS team so they can take a look at those charges with you.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 23 of 25

My business has closed.  How do I cancel my square account?

Message 24 of 25

How do I cancel Square? 

Message 25 of 25