x

How do I change my phone number?

I noticed that on an invoice my old phone number was there. I want to change it so that if people want to contact me they can. How can I do this? Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 11
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

You can update your business information from the Locations tab in the online Square Dashboard > select proper location > update phone number > Save.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Super Seller

Best Answer

You can update your business information from the Locations tab in the online Square Dashboard > select proper location > update phone number > Save.

Message 2 of 11

How do I change my phone number 

Message 3 of 11
Alumni

You'll want to follow the directions provided by @VanKalkerFarms  to change your phone number on this page of your Square Dashboard. Simply select the location whose phone number you'd like to change (you may only have one). Once selected, a Location Details screen will pop up - if you scroll down here, you'll see where you can change your phone number.

Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need a hand with this, @Ainte11.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 11

Related question, maybe warranting new thread:

How do I remove my phone number from location info?

I have multiple locations set up and up to this point, I have not been required to share my phone number with customers. I just set up a new location and it would not complete the set-up until I entered my phone number. It is now somewhat prominently displayed on my ordering site. I do not want this.

How do I set up a location without my phone number being shared? 

Message 5 of 11
Alumni

Hmm, you should be able to simply delete the phone number from Dashboard  > Account & Settings > Business > Locations. 

Were you able to figure out how to remove it or does it still appear? 

@ckmc

Justin
Message 6 of 11

So that’s part of the oddness: my phone number isn’t in that section of the profile. 

It’s only in Online Store > Settings > Pickup & Delivery > that specific location.

I have 4 locations and only the newest one is forcing me to list my phone number. 

Message 7 of 11
Alumni

Gotcha. Is your number customer facing on your website? Can you send your site URL? 

@ckmc

Justin
Message 8 of 11

It is customer facing when they select their pickup location, including to those who are choosing a different location. 

I’m trying to DM you to share the url. 

@JustinC 

Message 9 of 11
Alumni

No worries! I'll DM you! @ursabakery

Justin
Message 10 of 11

I dont use a business phone number and need my personal number removed from the location and directions section of my website, but it wont because insists that it is required

Message 11 of 11