x

How do I delete categories that I have put on the shop all page?

How do I delete categories of products from the "shop all" page in the on-line store? For example, my paintings are divided into seasons. I went to categories and tried to delete duplicate "seasons" but it does not work.  www.vermontinwatercolor.com

vtartist
Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hi @Tribler 

A couple of Category related options on the SHOP ALL page:

1. Each category and its associated products can be hidden from the SHOP ALL page by going to –

Shop All page > Item List section > Content > Category Links > Arrange & add category links > 

hover on a category then click edit > toggle "Hide category" to hide it from the published site

(Screenshot showing the last step is attached)

2.  "Browse by category" links container can be hidden and all products stay on the SHOP ALL page –

Shop All page > Item List section > Content > Category Links > toggle this off to hide the categories menu on the Shop All page

Hope these steps are helpful.

P.S. Love your artwork 🙂

hide-category-and-products.png

hide-category-sidebar.png

Susan J.
Square Online seller, website designer and artist

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hi @Tribler 

A couple of Category related options on the SHOP ALL page:

1. Each category and its associated products can be hidden from the SHOP ALL page by going to –

Shop All page > Item List section > Content > Category Links > Arrange & add category links > 

hover on a category then click edit > toggle "Hide category" to hide it from the published site

2.  "Browse by category" links container can be hidden and all products stay on the SHOP ALL page –

Shop All page > Item List section > Content > Category Links > toggle this off to hide the categories menu on the Shop All page

Hope these steps are helpful.

P.S. Love your artwork 🙂

hide-category-and-products.png

hide-category-sidebar.png

Susan J.
Square Online seller, website designer and artist
Message 2 of 2