x

How do I edit background image at checkout?

The question was asked in 2020 but maybe now?  I have the Jay Sims theme and the site is geared towards parents and teachers so having a man with a cigarette hanging out of him mouth at checkout is not my ideal.  I am new to using seller and commerce features and had a hard time using the birdseye theme so this Oasis one is working.  Please help! 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Thanks for reaching out, @mswaitwhat 👋 

There is a work around for this. When you change the background image on the home screen you will see a dropdown arrow next to the save button in the right hand corner. Select the option to "apply to all pages" and it will also update the checkout page. Caveat: you will need to re-edit any other page header that is using a different image than the home page image. 

Hopefully you do not have too many pages to edit! 🤞 

Please let me know if you try this out, and it doesn't work for you. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Thanks for reaching out, @mswaitwhat 👋 

There is a work around for this. When you change the background image on the home screen you will see a dropdown arrow next to the save button in the right hand corner. Select the option to "apply to all pages" and it will also update the checkout page. Caveat: you will need to re-edit any other page header that is using a different image than the home page image. 

Hopefully you do not have too many pages to edit! 🤞 

Please let me know if you try this out, and it doesn't work for you. 

Message 2 of 4

It worked! Thank you so much @BernadetteA !!!

Message 3 of 4

Awesome! 🎉 I'm so glad to hear that worked for you! ❤️

Message 4 of 4