x

How do I fix issues with availability in Appointments?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Am I not allowed to add multiple times per day?

For staff and locations? I've spent an hour re-doing the times because it keeps saying invalid and then erases all entered unsaved. Yer the online booking site shows morning, afternoon and evening options. How do I change this. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

If the business is mobile, the staff is available at both "locations". The service being booked doesn't always require staffs presence. The system is a bit restrictive in how it's generalized online businesses. 

I have two locations which customers may schedule at with the same staff at each. 

How then do you assign availability times to different services? 

Message 2 of 4
Admin

Hi again @hoteladdict. I've merged these two posts in to one thread because they sound related. If you can keep related posts in the same thread it helps to keep the Community organized and for us to track issues.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 4
Admin

@hoteladdict That's sounds very frustrating, I'm sorry!

You can add different times for staff members and you might see an error if you the times you enter overlap at different locations. I'm not sure why your saved changes are being erased though! Can you try these browser troubleshooting steps? If the issue persists do call our CS team on Monday and they'll be able to help further.  

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4