Highlighted

How do I have different service times for different employees?

We are a salon with two employees. One employee has a 45 minute haircut and the other has a 60 minute haircut. This applies to all different services. Is there a way to adjust this or how do people with multiple employees do this?

Message 1 of 3 (92 Views)
2 Replies

Re: How do I have different service times for different employees?

I know very little about the salon industry but I think you are saying there are different time periods that are charged at the same price? Example a $60 minute haircut is $35 dollars a 45 minute haircut is also $35 or is it two different prices? 

If it is one price for two different time periods then add cost into unit amounts with 4 units making one hour.  You could them add the 4th unit to the 45 minute haircut to ballance the transaction and keep the 60 minute haircut at 4 units. 

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 3 (76 Views)
Admin

Re: How do I have different service times for different employees?

@katorah It sounds like you're referring to having a variable length of time for each service depending on which staff member is booked. 

This sounds like it would be a super helpful feature, but at this time services can only be created with a fixed duration. However, you can adjust the length of a booked service from the Appointments Dashboard. 

One work-around that might help would be to create an individual service for each staff member. For example:

-Haircut with Jane (45 minutes)

-Haircut with Joe (60 minutes)

Message 3 of 3 (60 Views)