x

How do I limit reports on point of sale

How do I limit reports on point of sale

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Acoustic!

Can you provide a little more clarification or details on what you mean by this?

Do you mean limiting what your employees can view?

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

yes square used to just shows the days reports which my employees need to credit card tip out and end the drawer now it's shows all the numbers for the week, month, year

Message 3 of 6

@Acoustic We recently switched over from Employee Management to Team Management so you may want to make sure your employees are switched over to that.

If you don't need individual employee sales tracking, you can use the free option for it and make a universal login under one team role and then set the permissions from there of what the role can/can't see.

Let me know if you have any other questions about setting this up!

Ashley C
Message 4 of 6

Yes I have walked through the permissions on team management the issue is the point of sale reports shows too much information I need it to show the limited information it used to. My employees need to see the days report to tip out and end the drawer, they do not need to see the years reports etc...

Message 5 of 6

@Acoustic Oh okay I wasn't aware you wanted them to have some reports and not others.

Unfortunately they're either able to view all the reports or none of them. I do see how that could be a pain point for you so I'll let our Team Management product team know about this. 

Ashley C
Message 6 of 6