x

How do I order terminal for 37.00 per month

I want to buy the new square terminal.  I see that it is possible to pay 37.00/month but I cant see how to use that method in check out,  I tried to see if there was somewhere along the way to choose that method but it will only charge me the full 300.00.  What am I missing?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

I agree that it looks like there's no way you can apply for the financing online.  It may be part of the checkout process, but I don't want to try that to see if you get the opportunity at checkout since I'm not interested in buying the Terminal (not that I think it's not a good thing, but I just don't need it in my business.)  I suggest that you visit Square's home page, scroll to the bottom and click on Contact Sales under Resources tomorrow.  I'm sure they'll be glad to help you out.

Good luck.

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

usually, during the payment phase of the checkout process, the option to pay via financing will appear.  There are some states where it isn't available also (like 5 or 10) so that may also be why it isn't showing up.

I just went thru the process and after signing in and then choosing a shipping address and then choosing shipping speed the options to pay in full or finance appear.  so it was like 3 or 4 steps into the checkout process.

Message 3 of 3