x

How do I see all staff appointments in one calendar simultaneously on iOS?

So in the Square Appointments Calendar on desktop I can select the "Combined" option and it shows me all the various staff appointments nicely on one calendar.

I don't see such an option in the iOS app on iPad. 

I would like to be able to have the same view on the iPad that we do on desktop. Is this possible? There are multiple screenshots online, by Square, that show exactly this but I can not find the option.

Message 1 of 17
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @PuraVita!

You can view all staff appointments in a single view by tapping the clipboard icon in the upper right (see screenshot below). Once you tap that icon you'll see a dropdown of your staff members names - tap each name if you'd like to view everyone's appointments for the day/week/list view.

Let meknow if you have any other about the Appointments app!  

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @PuraVita!

You can view all staff appointments in a single view by tapping the clipboard icon in the upper right (see screenshot below). Once you tap that icon you'll see a dropdown of your staff members names - tap each name if you'd like to view everyone's appointments for the day/week/list view.

Let meknow if you have any other about the Appointments app!  

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 17

Hello there is no longer a clipboard up in the right hand corner of the appointment calendar to access all team members PLEASE HELP!

Message 3 of 17
Square Community Moderator

@Jamal I'm here to help! Are you the owner of the account? Is it possible that your permissions to view other staff schedules has changed? Also, can you view them on different browsers? 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 17

Ashley, I have the same problem. I am the owner of account, but I can't see all team members appointments on one calendar on my iPhone unless it's in Day mode. I need to have one calendar where everyone can book appointments on same calendar, otherwise we get overbooking Double booked times. I also need to be able to see all appointments in weekly & monthly view. It needs to be the same for both laptop & iPhone. We just need one calendar for everyone to book appointments from. We don't need separate calendars until we grow larger and get more trucks. Please help.

Message 5 of 17

Hi @1Brent1,

Thank you for writing in, and welcome to the Seller Community 👋 🙂

The ability to have the same view on your phone, as on a computer for Square Appointments, would currently be a feature request. I'll be sure to pass this suggestion on to our Appointments team, and let you know about any updates here. For now, the workaround would be to use a computer for seeing the full overview of your appointments. 

I'm sorry for the hassle! 

Message 6 of 17
Beta Member

I would like to see the appointments of all my employees on my calendar in the appointments app on my iphone. This option is only available to me if I choose to view the calendar by day. I need to view the appointments calendar app on my iphone by week and see all the appointments booked for all my employees. Thanks!

Message 7 of 17
Beta Member

same situation on my iPad!

Message 8 of 17

I also can only see everyone on the desktop version in day week and month. I would love for it to be viewed on the Ipad I can only select everyone in the day view. 

Message 9 of 17

using the iPad you may be able to load the Square Dashboard and see the full calendar as well. However, at this time viewing it on the Square Point of Sale app is considered a feature request. 

JJ
Message 10 of 17
Beta Member

Not sure if anyone still has this question, but if you're on the ipad in calendar view and click the three dots in the upper left corner, there should be a list of staff that you can check or uncheck. This allows you to see the full staff schedule on both desktop and iOS!

Message 11 of 17
Beta Member

I absolutely think that this feature request should be done asap! Being able to view my employees day and week by my phone is VITAL as a business owner. I don’t carry an iPad or desktop around with me everywhere, but I am never without my phone. This would be a huge relief, and wonderful addition to Square! 

Message 12 of 17

Hello there @theraleighesti thanks for following up on this request. I would check out @kuzmenkodance response above as they explain how you are able to see the employees in the calendar. I am on my demo account on my iPhone and I currently see that option when I go to "Calendar" and then click the three dots on the left-hand side. If you are still having issues I would try deleting and reinstalling the app. I hope that works! 

Message 13 of 17

Hi, I use Android. Is there possibility to view all staff schedule on one page (weekly)? 

Message 14 of 17

Hey there @LenaShmidov Welcome to the Seller Community! Thanks for popping in. Check out my response above, does that work for you? Or are you looking for something else, if so please provide more detail? 

Message 15 of 17

Thank you for your response. I need to see all of my staff members together when viewing weekly schedule, currently I only can choose who I want to view. I only can see them all in daily scedule or daily scedule list. 

Message 16 of 17

At this time this feature is only available from the Web Browser @LenaShmidov. I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers with similar interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Message 17 of 17