x

How do I see when my transactions will be deposited?

The title of this post has been changed by a moderator from the original : "Transaction".

I took a two virtual payments today, only one is reflected.  How do I know if the other is hanging, going to be processed, processed or didn't go through.  I was able to finish the transaction and it said it was successful, however, I don't see it.  Help

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @marthaurias- Thanks for posting!

Each account is automatically set up with Next Business Day transfers. You can read more on that here. If that's what you're still set up under, you'll want to check which time you took each of those payments. 

As a recap:

• Payments taken before 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET will be available in your bank account the next business day. Payments accepted on Friday before 5 p.m PT will post to your bank account by Monday morning (depending on your bank’s processing speeds).
  • Payments taken after 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET will be available in your bank account by the second business day.

But if you're still not seeing that transaction in your account, you can always contact our CS team. They'll gladly check it out with you!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2