x

How do I send an existing scheduled invoice sooner?

How do I send an already scheduled invoice sooner?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Hey @HeikeB - In the app, go to Invoices > set the Filter to Scheduled > select the Invoice you want to send > Edit. From there, scroll down and tap where it says Send and it will allow you to adjust the date.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 6

I've done that before actually & thought this is how it works. This time, it doesn't give me an edit button. 

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Hm, is this Invoice part of a Recurring Series? If so, you'll have to go on your online Dashboard and head to your Recurring tab > select the series > Edit Series. Where it says Next Invoice, click the date and you can adjust the send date. Keep in mind that this will affect the send date of future Invoices. For example, if you choose to have the Invoice sent today, it will adjust all future invoices to be sent on the 23rd of every month, but you can always go back and adjust the date for the next invoice using the same steps as above.

Puka - She/They
Message 4 of 6

Thank you so much. Going into the full site I was able to change the date & send it. 

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

Glad you were able to get that all sorted out! Definitely let us know if you have any other questions.

Puka - She/They
Message 6 of 6