x

How do I set up a promo code with a restriction for a certain amount for my online store?

Greetings

How do I set up a promotional code with a restriction for a certain amount for my online store?

For example spend $50 get free shipping.

But only have the code work when the total is $50

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Unfortunately, there is no way to do this.  The discount code will work on anything over the amount of the discount if it is a $ off amount.  Total transaction price must be $1.00 or higher in order for it to process.  You could always do a manual return after the sale for the shipping.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Unfortunately, there is no way to do this.  The discount code will work on anything over the amount of the discount if it is a $ off amount.  Total transaction price must be $1.00 or higher in order for it to process.  You could always do a manual return after the sale for the shipping.

Message 2 of 5

Please tell "them" that we need the ability to give a promotion based on quantity purchased.  For example, purchase $300 and get 50% off, purchase $100 and get 10% off.

Message 3 of 5

Hello @wholebeadshow, Welcome to the Seller Community! 

Tiered rewards are currently a feature request for Square Loyalty. I will make sure to flag your comment to our Loyalty Team so your voice is heard! 

If there are any updates on this feature request an admin will update this thread. 

Message 4 of 5

Yes, please this feature is really needed. I like to offer 20% off of a purchase of $100.00 or more. Sometimes customers forget about using the coupon code at checkout.

Message 5 of 5