x

How do I swtich bank accounts?

Hi everyone. I'm starting my company again. I'm trying to switch the account I had before, to a different account. I did this a few days ago, put in bank number and routing number, and it said it would take a few days to verify.  Now two days later, it asked me to confirm? When I tried to do this, it just started all over again asking me to put in new routing and account number and that it might take a few days to verify again. I'm frustrated, and there are sales I made that still haven't gone into my account because the one square is trying to deposit into I closed 2 yers ago. I put in routing number and account number gain.  Help! Desmond in Buffalo

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

the fastest way to get this straightened out would be to call into customer support to verify that your information is entered and correct.  bank verification can take up to a week but is usually in a few days.

You'll need your customer code to call.  Follow the instructions below on how to get it.

https://squareup.com/help/contact

Click “More”

Click "I don't see my issue"

Click "Call Support"

Write down your Customer Code

Call 1  855  700  6000

Depending on your specific account, you might not have phone support available, or you might have limited hours of support. If your account doesn't have phone support, Email is the only way to communicate so that there is proper documentation of the conversations.

if you have a smartphone you can program the phone number with the code into your phone so it will be there next time, store it like this 1  855  700  6000,,xxxxxxxxxxxx. (your code goes where the xs are)(remove the spaces in the phone number).  The commas tell the phone to wait 3 seconds each and will automatically enter it for you.  Once you set this up one time it is there for all future needs and you won't have to go get your code again.

Message 2 of 2