x

How do I turn off Order Tickets?

Is there a way to turn this option off? 

Message 1 of 26
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey there @Tjfinleys

You can turn off Order Tickets from the Point of Sale app.  

• From the app, tap the three horizontal lines in the corner.
  • Tap Settings > Printers.  
  • Select your printer and toggle Order Tickets and/or Order Ticket Stubs  to off

This should make sure Order Tickets are not automatically printed. Please let me know if you need anything else. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Super Seller

This may work unless you need to inventory an item. If you did this you no longer draw from the same inventory.

Message 22 of 26

Correct. It works for me cuz I don't use inventory features. It is more important for me to not print useless tickets and have different modifiers for customers at online store. 

Message 23 of 26

same for me. Has anyone found another solution>? 

Message 24 of 26
Admin

Hey @Riverdel, I think this answer will help with what you're looking to setup!

Tra
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 25 of 26

Not sure where this would go, so I’m posting it here; feel free to move it around. Is there a way to disable the printing of Order tickets? I’ve tried toggling the setting off, but they still print, with the receipt. I’d prefer the option to print the orders manually (which I’ve also selected, and yet the orders still print with the receipt)

I’m also confused on what the difference is between an order and a ticket. I run a retail business, and a lot of these new features seem geared toward food businesses (restaurants, catering, etc). 

is there a way to customize square, and more Importantly, square Terminal to work with different types of businesses? I don’t need multiple emails telling me to try out new features for running a food business, when I don’t have a food business. 

Message 26 of 26