x

How do i add website animations to my design?

How an element can slide onto the screen?

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Jadeeliza28, thank you for your post, and wishing you a warm welcome to the Seller Community! 

In order for me to answer your question, I will just need a little more information from you. 

What are you envisaging when you say "an element can slide onto the screen"? And by animations, are you looking to add videos, images, GIFs, etc. onto your website? 

We have an article published on our Help Centre that gives instructions on how you can Add YouTube and Other Videos to your Square Online website, which might be useful to you. 

The more information you can provide, the better equipped I will be at helping you with your query.

Looking forward to your reply!

Message 2 of 4

Thank you, 

I was looking to add animation to text or images, how they could slide, fly, or glide onto the page rather than just appear. If that makes sense, I am unsure how else to explain it. Sorry

I understand how to do everything else. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for the additional details @Jadeeliza28, I'm just following up for Skyler here. 

I'll leave some of our support articles here for you to take a look at. It sounds like the closest we can get to what you are looking for would be adding GIFs to your site or adding a slideshow. 

The image gallery section lets you upload multiple images and choose from different layout styles like static galleries, slideshows and more. More information on setting that up here

And you can take a look at the different types of customisable images such as GIFs you can upload here. 

I hope these options will work for what you were looking to set up. 

Feel free to tag us with any additional questions or ideas ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 4 of 4