x

How do you allow someone to order when quantity is 0?

So I intergrated my Square account into GoDaddy's new GoCentral since I have a website through GoDaddy. When I go to a product that has zero inventory, it won't allow the customer to purchase on my GoDaddy online store. On GoDaddy under Inventory and Options there is a section that says "If Quantity Reaches 0" and there is a drop doen box with options. It currently says "Do Not Allow To Order". It won't let me click on the drop down box to change it to allow the customer to order anyway. I called GoDaddy and they say that it is mirroring what my Square tells it. So how can I change the setting on Square to allow a customer to order the product no matter my inventory level? I want to keep tracking inventory, but the only way that I think I can make it work is if I stop tracking inventory. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Great question @JLSPublicSafety, thanks for your post!

With Square it's not possible to sell an item online if your inventory is 0. I'll share your request to be able to sell items that have a stock level of 0 with the integrations team who work with GoDaddy. We'll post any updates here.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

Thanks Helen! I ended up coming across a couple of other posts that mention that also.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

You're welcome! 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4