x

How do you view the actual list of email recipients from a marketing campaign?

I created a marketing campaign recently and chose two customer groups with a total of 36 recipients. I had a customer mention to me that they didn't receive the email (they checked their spam folder already), so I went back into the campaign and it shows 35 recipients...not 36. However, it doesn't look like you can tell whom was sent an email beyond what customer groups you chose...which doesn't help me identify whom in these groups wasn't sent an email (and why they were skipped).

I downloaded all 36 members of these groups and checked to see if anyone unsubscribed (they didn't) and if there was a duplicated email address (there is not). So now I'm trying to determine how I can verify the actual list of customers the email campaign was sent to. I'm hoping there is a way to see this? 

Thanks for the help...

-Keith

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @Wine_Master, thanks for bringing this up.

Sorry for the confusion—I went to check on this and we do not currently offer a report that shows the actual list of email recipients from a campaign. Generally speaking, the number of recipients should match up with the appropriate customer group on the Directory tab.

If you still are having trouble determining which recipient was not sent the email address, please let our Customer Success team know. They will be able to take a closer look at your account and escalate for further investigation if needed.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2