x

How to allow staff to maintain online store inventory through POS terminal?

I've been searching for a way for my bartenders to maintain the inventory through the POS terminal at the bar.

I need a way for my staff to come in, see what's available, and adjust online offerings accordingly.

I'm having far too many issue of selling items that are not available physically, and having physical inventory available that isn't visible on the online store.

I can't go into my store 7 days a week just to update the online store, and I don't want to give dashboard access to new hires (this seems to be the only way I can access right now - through the dashboard login).

Has anyone figured this out?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Somuchfail - Welcome to The Seller Community 😊

Great Question. Doesn't appear to be a feature that allows for this, at this time.

The Square Online Store and you Square POS are synced so that item inventory that is being sold is decreasing. 

If that is not the case, here are the steps for getting them to sync. 

The best way to work through selling items that are not available physically would be to create "online only items".

I hope this helps. 

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2