x

How to get to monthly report?

How to get monthly report?

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

From your PC's Dashboard, navigate to the Reports section, select the report you want, and set the date range selector to the time period you want the report for:

Monthly Report.jpg

Judy T Shumway

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

From your PC's Dashboard, navigate to the Reports section, select the report you want, and set the date range selector to the time period you want the report for:

Monthly Report.jpg

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 10

I can get a list of my transactions for the month, but how do I get that into a PDF or other useable document that I can send to my bookkeeper? 

Why can't Squareup just create professional statements like a bank or Paypal or any other service? This seems way too complicated for this level of business.

Message 3 of 10

Nevermind - found it....finally. Go to export, download itemized CSV.

Message 4 of 10

I see this report but what I want is an end of month statement. I need to see sales and fees. Are they any monthly fees aside from the 2.6%+.10?

Message 5 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Hey @smeenana,

Thanks for writing in, I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community 😊

There's no monthly account keeping fees outside the card processing fees. We have software subscriptions available, such as Square for Retail, which are optional. If you've got a subscription, you can see a summary in your Dashboard under Account & Settings > Business > Pricing & Subscriptions. The Sales summary report will show you both sales, and fees, for the time frame of the report- please let us know if you've got trouble seeing these details on the report, and we'd be happy to dig in a bit deeper! 

Message 6 of 10

How do I get a report on my gross and net sales broke down to see my profits on my sales for a year or a month or a day and maybe also include the items I have sold with the cost of item and gross sales.

Message 7 of 10

Hi @Themancave! Welcome to the Seller Community.

It looks like there's a few pages of posts with this same question so I merged your post to one of them that has the answer.

Check out @GlassJudy's post above about how to view sales reports on the Dashboard!

In the future- don't hesitate to search your question within the Community or Support Center to make sure you get your answer as fast as possible!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 10

It has taken me over an hour I am very frustrated.   I would like a list of all charges and amounts for the month like everyone else 

Message 9 of 10

Hi there, @backforlife 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community!

So sorry to hear about the frustration, here. We can help! I believe you are looking for the Sales Summary report, which is most easily accessible from your Online Dashboard.

Here is a step-by-step guide on how to access this report.

Let us know if anything else comes up! We are here to help.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 10 of 10