x
Beta Member

How to link Jobber & Square

We are currently testing Square POS and we also use Jobber. I see Jobber in the App Marketplace, but I can't seem to figure out how to get Jobber & my Square account linked. I click on the Get Started button, but it just sends me to Jobber's website telling me about the integration, but not how to implement it.

How do I link the two together?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @pondcountry! Welcome to the Community.

If you're already signed up on Jobber, all you needed to do was click to > Get Started and signing in from there. You can also select the 14 day trial option and it should register you already have an account from there.

With the Jobber integration, payments will appear in your online Square Dashboard transaction history and will be included in your Transaction CSV. Jobber payments will be labeled as Jobber and will include a corresponding Jobber invoice number.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

When I log into my Jobber account once on the page, I am redirected to my account dashboard, also internally in jobber there is no integration listed for square. 

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Seller Community, @zGlitch

Did you click on the "getting started" button from the Square dashboard where it says App Integration? Can you try logging into your Square account, then open this link in a new tab? 

I'm not super familiar with this third party app, but I was able to find a contact page for Jobber. A rep will be able to confirm the integration was setup properly, and may have some support articles to provide as well. 😊

Message 4 of 5

Once logged into your jobber and square account visit this link and select square.

https://secure.getjobber.com/e_payment/settings  

Message 5 of 5