x

Is there a way in Square that shows inventory on hand?

Can I calculate the inventory on hand in Square?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @AZSC and Welcome to the Seller Community 👋

The closest report we have that offers this functionality would be the Projected Profit report offered by Square for Retail.

The Projected Profit report shows you the potential profit of your business inventory. Slice your data to see the performance of an item, view each location’s profit potential, and see how each inventory category is contributing to the strength of your business. The Projected Profit report is only updated once per day, and will not reflect changes in real-time.

I hope this information is helpful! If this report doesn't meet your needs then I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers' interest in your request.

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Thank-you JJ, would you recommend Square's inventory program?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

My answer is yes and I may be biased but I have seen it accomplish a lot and our team is always looking to improve its offerings.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4