x

How to make a withdraw

It shows I have a positive balance but won’t let me make any trans or withdraw 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @FatCat1975 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you join us.

So sorry for the confusion here in regards to withdrawing your funds. A few clarifying questions - are you trying to withdraw funds from your Square Card balance? Or are you having issues in Transferring your account balance over to your bank account via normal ACH?

I will keep a look out for your response!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

I’m having the same problem. It errors when I try to use my card and it’s saying my bank account has to be verified. I’ve been waiting for over 2 weeks now. 

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Sorry to hear. Your issue is best suited for our Support Team. They're able to access your account settings to pinpoint what's wrong with your Square Card. 

@TheDoge15

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Message 4 of 6

I can't withdraw any money from my square card I push credit card it tell me to contact card issuer

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Lori0215, Welcome to the Community!

We sincerely apologize for the issues you've faced with your account. We've noted that your last transfer occurred on 10/14/23 at 8:37 PM. Should you require further assistance regarding your card or Square transactions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at your earliest convenience. We're here to thoroughly investigate your account and transfers.

Thank you. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 6 of 6