x

How to set up your items so they show up on your point of sale page?

I have added items but they show up like a list.  I have noticed that in the square videos and at various stores they have it set up so the items or in full view in rows so you can touch the picture.

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

On the Point of Sale App,  Here is the how to link.  It is very simple.  At the bottom of your App you should see a #1.  This is your grid view screen.  Just touch and hold on one of the boxes to edit.  Then touch the box you want to edit and select the item.  Once done Click Done Editing on the right.   You will also notice that when you are in Edit mode the bottom tabs will add tab 2 and 3 this way you can have more than one page of buttons.  

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Seller Alumni

Hi Getworkt,   Are you using Square "Point of Sale" or did you pay for Square "Retail" app? 

Message 2 of 9

I have, I think, the same question. I have the point of sale app. I have entered an item, but can't see how to pull that item up when I open the window to charge for a sale?

Message 3 of 9
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

On the Point of Sale App,  Here is the how to link.  It is very simple.  At the bottom of your App you should see a #1.  This is your grid view screen.  Just touch and hold on one of the boxes to edit.  Then touch the box you want to edit and select the item.  Once done Click Done Editing on the right.   You will also notice that when you are in Edit mode the bottom tabs will add tab 2 and 3 this way you can have more than one page of buttons.  

Message 4 of 9

Thank you for your input.  With your help I got it done.

Message 5 of 9

I've been working on figuring this out for 2 days (only about an hour yesterday and a little over an hour today lol) and you helped me figure it out!! Yay! So relieved.. thank you!

Message 6 of 9
Super Seller Alumni

Glad we could help!

Message 7 of 9
Beta Member

Is there a way to reorder the tabs at the bottom of the POS app?

Message 8 of 9
Super Seller Alumni

Only way to do this is to set them up in the order you want them.  Once set up you can't change the order.

Message 9 of 9