x

How to set your store inventory to unlimited.

Hey, so I am a digital artist and I'm looking to create my store based around that. I am constantly open for commissions, so I was wondering if, perhaps, there's a way to set it up so I don't have to have an 'inventory'.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @AnticArts

You can do this by not entering a stock for an item. With no stock count, you'll never run out of an item. 😉

Message 2 of 4

I would love a way to have no limits on stock for your site but inventory tracking still happening. There are times we have items in stock that we want to track but we also have the ability to order more. Allowing the client to order would be great in this scenario with inventory tracking still turned on. This way I would know how many I sold, how many I need to order and then can restock.  The client doesn't always need to see on their end whether an item is available or not, Yes for limited items but that isn't always the case.

This would make things much easier, as I am currently having to recount inventory after online sales.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Seller Community. 🙂 I've merged your post to an existing thread that I believe has similar sentiments - we like to keep all the feedback in one place if possible. 

I appreciate the detailed example of what you're looking for and will continue to share all feedback with the development team. Let me know if you have any other questions!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4