x
Square

Introducing Square Register

Square Register is a purpose-built, complete point of sale system. Square Register is built entirely by Square so you can sell confidently knowing everything just works.

Square Register-1.png

The Square Register features a customer facing display to let your customers track items, complete sales, and update contact information on their own. The dedicated customer display lets customers pay intuitively while our fast card processing speed keeps your line moving.

Square Register-2.png

You can also connect printers, cash drawers and scanners, using USB or Ethernet depending of the accessory. Check out a full list of our supported hardware on our Support Center.

Square Register is available for purchase individually for $999 or as a kit with accessories included for $1499 at the Square shop.

Message 1 of 87
86 REPLIES 86

Is the Square Register compatible with a "Star Micronics mPOP Receipt Printer and Cash Drawer"?

I'm looking at setting up a couple of "portable POS systems" to be used at various event venues and like the concept of both the receipt printer and cash drawer as an all-in-one unit -- less cables to plug in etc

Message 85 of 87

Hello, so we do facebook live shows, and then invoice our customers for the items they claim. On the register which we just installed two days ago, the barcode scanner won't work when doing invoices, and they are not able to price adjust the items when they are on the invoice. Are we missing something or doing something wrong? 

Message 86 of 87
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @quirkygirlshops, and welcome to the Seller Community. 

At this time, barcode scanning on Invoices isn't possible. However, if you use your checkout screen to scan your items when you press charge you will be presented to settle this transaction via an invoice. This will appear on the payment options screen.

I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 87 of 87