x
Beta Member

Is it possible to easily export an Event Ticket email list of attendees?

I need to export a simple list of attendees after they've purchased event tickets. Something that would include their name and contact info (specifically email).  I see that I can export ALL my orders for a given time, then sort by item, delete all other items, and delete all the excessively unnecessary columns. But it seems like there should be an easier way for EVENTS since they are attendee-based and not product/shipping based. I'm using the weebly online store converted from my square online store.  And on that note, is there a way to edit the auto-respond receipt email for Event Ticket purchases?  There's currently no way to edit that specific email, and it discusses mailing paper tickets which I will never do.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

@Amyeichlerart

There isn't a filter available that exports just ticket sales but there's a workaround posted by my friend Adam, a moderator in Weebly's Community. Check out his post on Weebly's forum here

For the email bit, you can edit from Online Store Dashboard under Settings > Store Emails > Edit in Sender Profile box > Edit next to the default email. 

I hope this helps! 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2