x

Set up multiple pickup days

Can I set up multiple pickup days?  I would like customers to choose from 3 Pickup options:  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Hey Kahiloa!

Welcome to the Community! Choosing multiple pick up days isn't an available feature as only one date and time can be selected at a time. Do you mind sharing details on what you would use this feature for and we can share it with our Online Store team?

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 6

@puka I'd also like for there to be a set pickup day. I'm a florist and have pickups available on Wednesday and Thursday. Since it's a set date and not a rolling date (i.e. in 3 days from order date) I'm having trouble finding a solution with Online store

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Kahiloa and @rsremis

Welcome to our seller community! You can choose the days and hours you would like to offer Pickup services to your customers by checkmarking them in your Square Online Store. Log in to your Online Store and head over to Settings > Pickup > Edit Location > Pickup Hours (edit). 

Regarding multiple options, at check out, buyers will be given the option to look at a calendar and select one pickup date and time that falls within the pickup hours that you have set.

Let me know if you have any trouble with this.

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 6

@sayra thanks for your reply! The issue isn't how to update the settings but how to make it a static time. For example, I am doing Mother's Day flower delivery. I want the delivery date to be 5/9. I don't want it to be "five days from now" or "one hour from now" because no matter when someone orders, I'd like for the date to be 5/9. 

In the future I'll offer weekly deliveries but since I can't put the delivery window as every wednesday, I'm at a loss for what to do.

Thank you! 

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Got it @rsremis. This sounds more like a feature request since we don't have the ability to set a static time yet. We'll be happy to pass this on to our product team and make sure to notify you of any updates.

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 6 of 6