x

Is it possible to not have scheduled deliveries?

I run a small vegetable farm, and are looking to deliveries once a week. Is it possible to not let customers choose a specific time for their delivery, and instead just let them choose what day, or in the case there is only one delivery day no choice at all. 

Sam

Message 1 of 6
2 Best Answers
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @NPFarm Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Seller Community! Your delivery hours will be set according to your business hours. You may need to play with the timing of your delivery estimate time to make sure the delivery schedule falls on the business day of the week that you want. 

You can do this under Online Store > Settings > Pickup & Delivery > Select the location you want to edit. 

As long as you disable scheduled pickup, customers should not be able to pick the delivery days. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6

Best Answer

Hello everyone! 👋

Wanted to update you all and let you know that scheduled deliveries are now an option on the Checkout page for Square's Online Store! 👏

sos-pickup-prep-time.png

sos-delivery-estimate.png

sos-delivery-checkout-page.png

We've updated the Support Center article for Local Delivery as well here for reference.

Right now the option will be on the actual Checkout page but will soon also be available in the cart itself. 

Thank you all so much for your patience and feedback to help get this implemented. 

Ashley C

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Best Answer

Hi @NPFarm Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Seller Community! Your delivery hours will be set according to your business hours. You may need to play with the timing of your delivery estimate time to make sure the delivery schedule falls on the business day of the week that you want. 

You can do this under Online Store > Settings > Pickup & Delivery > Select the location you want to edit. 

As long as you disable scheduled pickup, customers should not be able to pick the delivery days. 

AshleyK
Message 2 of 6

Best Answer

Hello everyone! 👋

Wanted to update you all and let you know that scheduled deliveries are now an option on the Checkout page for Square's Online Store! 👏

sos-pickup-prep-time.png

sos-delivery-estimate.png

sos-delivery-checkout-page.png

We've updated the Support Center article for Local Delivery as well here for reference.

Right now the option will be on the actual Checkout page but will soon also be available in the cart itself. 

Thank you all so much for your patience and feedback to help get this implemented. 

Ashley C
Message 3 of 6

Hi, I run a microbakery and am starting small by delivering 1 day a week to numerous villages, therefore I want to let my customers know that I will deliver within a certain amount of hours but do not want to give them the choice to pick a time that I will deliver to them, is this possible? 

Message 4 of 6

Heya @Abbie and welcome to the Community.

I'd recommend making your prep time the amount of time you need to make these orders so that way you'll have the time you need to fulfill the orders! 

Ashley C
Message 5 of 6

Sam, did you ever figure this out? I too run a veg farm and want to offer deliveries but only on Fridays. Thanks.

Message 6 of 6