x

Is it possible to set up recurring payroll for independent contractors?

If I pay someone the same amount every time, I'd like to be able to set that up to happen automatically. Anyone else feel the same?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hi @djcausey! With Square Payroll you can use Automatic Payroll to pay employees.  

Head to this Seller Community Square Payroll Update - Automatic Payroll for more information. When you're ready to get started check out this step-by-step article.

If you have any questions please let me know! 

Update: It's not possible to pay independent contractors using Automatic Payroll at this time.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 6

Thanks Helen. My terminology was mistaken. Note the change in the subject. I want to set up a recurring payment to a contractor for the same amount every time. Is that possible?

Message 3 of 6

Well, I tried to change the subject to Re: Recurring payroll... I mean Recurring payments to contractors.

Message 4 of 6
Admin

Hi again @djcausey! It's not currently possible to use automatic payroll to pay independent contractors, I'm sorry for the confusion! I went ahead and updated the title of this post to make it clear this is what you were looking for. 

I will share your interest in this with the Payroll team, thank you for letting us know. We'll post in this thread with any future updates! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 6

Thank you for your attention. I am really happy with this payroll service and customer care.

Message 6 of 6