x

Is there a sales quoting tool that integrates with the Square Invoices?

Hi, I love the Square system.
It has done more than I expected.
I would like a recommendation for a companion cloud based app.
I need an efficient way to generate a quote for a client.
From a PC or an iPad.
Ideal: Create quote, they accept, Square invoice sent= PAID.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance...
Rob_

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, 

While I'm not familiar with a specific seller that uses it, I know our integration with Jobber includes Quotes and Invoices. 

Currently, we have three different Invoice integrations. Check them out and see if they work for you:

If any of these end up working for you, please share! I'm sure other sellers would love to hear your thoughts on these integrations. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Best Answer

Hi there, 

While I'm not familiar with a specific seller that uses it, I know our integration with Jobber includes Quotes and Invoices. 

Currently, we have three different Invoice integrations. Check them out and see if they work for you:

If any of these end up working for you, please share! I'm sure other sellers would love to hear your thoughts on these integrations. 

Message 2 of 9

Hello. Has square added any apps for quotes. I'm in desperate need of a quota system and would be great to have quote converted to an invoice 

Message 3 of 9
Admin

@June Square doesn't offer a way to provide quotes yet I'm afraid. As EJ mentioned you could check out the Jobber integration if you need this feature right away.

Also, we've added more Invoice integrations to the App Marketplace on your Square Dashboard. If you filter by Invoices & Services (click All Categories to filter) you'll see all the latest integrations for invoices.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 9
Beta Member

Can we PLEASE revisit this subject matter. The inability to switch locations within Square's appointments and invoices apps need to change and we also need a simpler login method that enables quicker quoting just as mentioned.

Message 5 of 9

Thanks for adding your voice here, @EAG. While the ability swap locations within the respective Invoices and Appointments app is yet to be available, we do recommend taking a look into our Square Estimates feature if you haven't done so already!

We are always actively looking for ways to update our features to make our platform more accessible for all. If you have any further feedback, we would love to hear it. I am going to send your suggestions over to our Product Teams. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 9

It is great you added apps in the marketplace but the prices are very high for a small business. Why has Square not created a Quote feature inside the application yet? Extremely disappointing 

Message 7 of 9

Hi there, @cashconst - thanks for adding your voice here.

You may be interested in Square Estimates, which is a feature within the general Square Invoicing ability. Once an Estimate is accepted, it can be easily converted into an outstanding Invoice for the customer to pay.

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 9

Whilst Square Invoice looks like it could work for quoting (we use a quote feature in our current software to provide a work docket onsite and convert to invoice once other charges are applied off site), it loses the ability to print to the star printer 😞 this is a must have feature for me as we contract to local councils who require "paperwork" for just about everything and we can't carry an a4 printer in our trucks.

Any chance of having this application work in a similar manner to the square checkout with the ability to print to a star receipt printer???? or simply adding a quote feature to the existing square app.

Message 9 of 9