x

Is there a way online store can automatically toggle off/on based on my brick and mortars hours?

My restaurant is online orders only and is closed Sunday and Mondays, which is reflected on my website however because my website allows checkout I still get orders on those days. Is there a way that the store can automatically start/stop taking orders based off my brick and mortar hours? I don't want to go thru the hassle of manually toggling it on/off.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

There are a couple of settings where you can do this.  One, I think depends on the style of online store you are using.  The template that is customized for restaurant/food ordering has the ability to time-limit categories.  This is a hard limit, and will not allow ordering since it has restricted hours.  I will have to check, but ordering ahead/scheduled ordering may need to be turned off.  This feature will sometimes kick an order over to the next day, even though you have business hours set up in the online store.

Either option, you have to set your store hours in the online website dashboard as to when it is available for pickup.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2