x

Is there a way to attach a .pdf file to the confirmation email in Appointments

I am new to Square Appointments, is there a way to attach a .pdf file to the confirmation email that is sent. My clients like to fill out "new client paperwork" before they arrive for their appointments and I can't find a way to send it to them other then email.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 13
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @AWellnessWithin, welcome to the seller community and thanks for surfacing this!

At this time, the option to attach a .pdf file with the confirmation email is not available with Square Appointments. I can definitly see how this would help make your appointments more efficient and provide a streamlined experience for your customers. Rest assured that I'll share this with our Product Liaison team.

For now, you might consider asking your new clients to provide their email with your service description if they'd like to get a jumpstart on the paperwork. Please let us know if anything else comes up, and thank you for your patience as we're always working to improve based on seller feedback.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @AWellnessWithin, welcome to the seller community and thanks for surfacing this!

At this time, the option to attach a .pdf file with the confirmation email is not available with Square Appointments. I can definitly see how this would help make your appointments more efficient and provide a streamlined experience for your customers. Rest assured that I'll share this with our Product Liaison team.

For now, you might consider asking your new clients to provide their email with your service description if they'd like to get a jumpstart on the paperwork. Please let us know if anything else comes up, and thank you for your patience as we're always working to improve based on seller feedback.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 13

Thanks Tom...thats a huge feature that would save me a bunch of time now that I am usuing square appointments, because I now have to go into outlook and send a seperate email for new client paperwork.

Message 3 of 13

This is a service my business needs as well.

Message 4 of 13

Has this feature been added yet?

Message 5 of 13
Square Community Moderator

@batyourlasheswi If it ever does we'll be sure to update the thread. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 13

Is this a feature that has been updated. I am looking for a way to this as well. 

Message 7 of 13
Admin

@dmgoshalmt This feature hasn't been added but I'll share our vote with the Product Team. Thanks for posting!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 8 of 13

Has this been updated yet?

Message 9 of 13
Square Community Moderator

Hi @MadePMU

Thank you for reaching out about this Feature Request. I don't have a timeline for this being added to our Appointments system. Keep an eye out for updates from our Product Team on this feature. 

Kassi
Message 10 of 13

I'm just here to add that I would also love to see this feature.

Message 11 of 13
Alumni

Thanks for adding your vote to this thread! Tagging your post so the Product Team can see! 

@tranquilsole

Justin
Message 12 of 13

We can definitely use this feature to. As an Animal Rescue, I have "Surrender" as a service.. It would be nice they could get a surrender form we already have upon booking so it can be filled out when they arrive. I have looked in to the Apps and none of them seem to all me to recreate our form without a paid subscription (are we a non-profit so fund are scarce). 🙁

Message 13 of 13