x

Is there a way to be notified when a customer has gone a length of time without visiting?

I'd like to be notified when it's been 8 weeks since a customer was last seen, so I can send out a "book again" email. Is there a way to configure this?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @petnailtrims 

Yes there is! If you enroll in Square Marketing, you can set up an automated "We Miss You" email. I've used this email since early 2016 and it definitely works on bringing people back.

For your case, you can change the message in the email to say it's time to rebook. I think this will work really well for you.

Hope this helps!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @petnailtrims 

Yes there is! If you enroll in Square Marketing, you can set up an automated "We Miss You" email. I've used this email since early 2016 and it definitely works on bringing people back.

For your case, you can change the message in the email to say it's time to rebook. I think this will work really well for you.

Hope this helps!

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

I should add that this will make Square do the footwork for you: you don't have to keep track of the last visit times anymore.

If you don't want to make the marketing leap, you can cobble together a report that will help you out:

Web Dashboard -> Customers. Click the Filters button and you can configure a report based on last time visited.

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 3 of 3