x

Is there a way to turn appointments into a "checked out" status after having done so?

I would like to know if there is a way to make a client's appointment appear as "checked out" after having completed their transaction? As of now, I can go back into the appointments app and I would be able to check out that same appointment over and over again. I also noticed that after completing a transaction in the register app, you have the option to go back to appointments. However, instead of taking you back to your day or week of appointments, it goes right back to the screen of your last client you just checked out. Is there a way to change the setting for where it takes you? I'm starting to feel like this program is never going to work for a salon, so any suggestions would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Thanks for the post, @ReactionSalon, both great suggestions that I could see being helpful. At least currently there isn't a way to edit the check out status or change the re-direct link from the app.

The Appointments team is constantly improving the product based on feedback like this, so I'll share your post with them in the meantime. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Message 2 of 2