x
Beta Member

Location Limit: Are there any workarounds that will allow connecting to more than 75 locations?

Looking to see the sales history for multiple businesses (100+) at once in dashboard but there is a limit of 75 locations per master account in Square.

If we are granted access to their accounts you would need to log in/out to see dashboards individually

as we can not currently have 75+ locations under our own account.

Some of the data analytics programs out there can do it but are overkill for what we need and extremely expensive.

Are there any workarounds or 3rd party/API services that will allow connecting to more than 75?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

There is not a way to have more than 75 locations in one account.  you could have 2 accounts, then you would have 150 locations, it wouldn't be perfect as the would be split up in 2 accounts, which you could be logged into in 2 different browsers) but other than that there isn't a way to get more than 75 locations that I have seen.

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Thanks. Multiple accounts would not be an ideal solution.

How about other options to view payments and sales reports for a large number of locations using 3rd party services?

Message 3 of 4

Hello @FleaMoose

There are no third party apps or API's that will allow you to increase the number of locations you can have on a Square Account. 

The only workaround I can think of is to setup two Square Accounts and connect both to a third party accounting software. Although, I don't know if this is a common thing for accounting software. 

Message 4 of 4