x

Loyalty Program: View/Export Customer Reward Balances

Hello,

Does anyone know if it is possible to view or export customer reward balances in the Square Loyalty Program? I am curious to see who is banking their rewards vs. using as they earn.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 23
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @SAWbeer, I see what you mean.

The option to export customer reward balances with Square Loyalty isn't available at this time, but you can see which customers have been banking rewards individually from the Point of Sale app or your online Square Dashboard.

• To view from the Point of Sale app, tap the hamburger button (a.k.a. the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the screen) > Customers > All Customers > select customer > Available Rewards.

• To view from your online Square Dashboard, head over to your Directory tab > select customer > Activity.

I realize that this doesn't give you an efficient overview of the total rewards that each of your customers have earned, so I will certainly share your post with our Product Liaison team.

Please do keep in touch for updates to the app and dashboard as we're always working on improvements. Appreciate your patience, and please let us know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @ThinkCoffee! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! We are happy to hear from you again.

I've merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for information on checking Loyalty balances for customers. Take a look at this Best Answer from Tom! He will walk you through the best workaround.

Let me know if you have any questions! We are here to help. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 22 of 23

I need this ASAP. I am participating in a program that by contract does not allow me to do discounts (award or redeem points are included) for 1 month (August 2021). I need a report of customer points to communicate their status to them and to be able to add their points back in after the 1 month. With 2000+ customers this is not something we can do manually. 

Message 23 of 23