x

Marketing Reports

Hi there, I have started the free trial of marketing and I have a few questions.

1. with the reports, it shows how many people opened it but is there a way to see who opened it? this would be very beneficial seeing if someone opened it i know to reach out to them or follow up quicker. 
2. also is there a list of people it actually got sent to instead of just the number of customers it went out to?
3. is there anyway to see whose clicked on link to input info, such as birthday and loyalty programs? Ive been trying to see if there was an actual way to find this out. 

4. when you create one campaign such as birthdays does this go out every month until you cancel the campaign? and does it send to new customers that you added after the campaign was created? 

I have a marketing system that does all that you do and all of these above and for cheaper, but i like that square is way easier to do and connects with my sales. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Welcome aboard the Square Marketing train @Prbyandrea!

1. There isn't a way to see who opened your Marketing emails. You're only able to see the number of customers who opened, like you pointed out.

2. If you click on a campaign, that will show you your Campaign Report for that particular campaign. From that report, you can see the group of customers that the campaign was sent to. Once you know which group that is, you can head to your Customer Directory to confirm who is or isn't in that group.

3. If you add links to your Marketing campaign, there is a section at the bottom of the Campaign Report that will show how many clicks those links received.

4. Automatic Campaigns will continue to send unless you cancel them. If your new customers enter their email address into your POS, and they qualify to be in a certain category, they'll be automatically added into the recipient groups for those campaigns. For example: if a new customer adds their email address and their birthday, they'll be put into your Birthday Offer automated campaign, and will receive a birthday coupon automatically 7 days before their birthday.

I hope I answered your questions clearly. But let me know if you need any additional clarification!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2