x

Multiple Delivery Addresses

Hi! I own a gift basket business and would like to make it possible for people to input a different delivery address for each item they purchase without having to do separate transactions. Is this possible? For example, if I wanted to order to baskets to be delivered to two different people, could they put in a different delivery address for each basket ordered?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @seasonfr 👋 Thanks for reaching out! Welcome here to the Seller Community!

Good question, here! The ability to split shipping and delivery options to two or more separate addresses would currently be considered a Feature Request. While I don't have direct insight into the product road-map of our Product Teams, I am happy to flag this over to them directly for visibility.

I think this would be a great addition to our Online Store features! Should anything come down the pipeline, we will bounce back here and let you know. Cheers!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Best Answer

Hello @seasonfr 👋 Thanks for reaching out! Welcome here to the Seller Community!

Good question, here! The ability to split shipping and delivery options to two or more separate addresses would currently be considered a Feature Request. While I don't have direct insight into the product road-map of our Product Teams, I am happy to flag this over to them directly for visibility.

I think this would be a great addition to our Online Store features! Should anything come down the pipeline, we will bounce back here and let you know. Cheers!

Joe
Message 2 of 7

Also interested in multiple address shipping capabilities similar to what BigCommerce or Amazon offer. I think it would feel most intuitive to the customer if they were able to click on each item in their shopping cart and select where to send it to.

Thanks,

Malena

Message 3 of 7

Is there a way that my customer can place multiple on-line orders to be shipped to different locations without having to place individual orders?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original by a Community Moderator to help with searching threads. 

Message 4 of 7

Hey there, @CarterL2501 - 

I have moved your post to an existing thread where other sellers have made this Feature Request to have multiple shipping/delivery addresses. 

This is still considered a Feature Request for the Product Team. This can be brought up on our Ideate Board as part of the Feature Request process. When we get more information from the Product Team, a Community Moderator can come back to update the status to keep you in the loop throughout the process. 

Kassi
Message 5 of 7

Any progress on shipping to multiple addresses? It would be extremely helpful for client gift orders

Message 6 of 7

Hey there @xocomalena,

I don't have any updates to share with you regarding the ability to input multiple delivery addresses for Square Online orders. 

However, we'll continue to track the feedback we receive for this request with our team, and should this change in future, we'll be sure to update you here in this thread. 👍

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Message 7 of 7