x

My Square Register is no longer asking for signatures

I recently bought the Square Register with the separate customer screen. I have it set to always ask for signatures no matter the amount when using card (I checked and this is still selected), but over the last two days it has stopped asking completely. Everything else works fine and it is connected to wifi to get updates automatically. Is anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Chaos_Emporium I'm so sorry to hear this is happening. Can you please check to make sure you don't have the setting "Sign on Printed Receipt" selected? And, are your transactions normally over $25 or below $25?

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Sorry for the late reply. I definitely have it set to take digital signatures. It stopped over the weekend and then started asking again on Monday. If there was an update then maybe it fixed the issue?

My sales average in the $20-$30 range right now.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hmmm, very strange indeed @Chaos_Emporium. I'm relieved to hear that things are back to normal in regards to your signatures.

If this continues to happen, we would recommend flagging it over to our Support Team - they will be able to take a deep dive into troubleshooting with you to see where the discrepancy lays!

Let us know if anything else comes up!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4