x

My square isnt working

Help my square isnt working 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Pureromancetena - thanks for letting us know about this. Sorry for the circumstances, but nevertheless happy to see you here on the Seller Community!

What exactly is the issue you are experiencing? The more context we can receive here, the better we can assist.

If you are needing expedited support, I would recommend reaching out to our Support Team! They should be able to get you back up and running quickly. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

I have taken payments with my square but none of them show up in a report.

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

@kathystempel Sounds like you might be signed into the wrong account or location. Do you have multiple accounts with us? 

Justin
Message 4 of 6

No I only have the one account.  When I processed the sales they went through just fine but I never received payment in my account or charged any fees that I can fine.

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @kathystempel - thanks for the quick reply. Stepping in for Justin on this one in his absence. 

We would recommend flagging this over to our Support Team when you can. Based on your description, this has the hallmark symptoms of possibly having more than one account - which can often happen without realizing the 2nd account exists.

We will keep an eye out for your contact!

Joe
Message 6 of 6