x

Online store and Weebly

Hello- I am new to this square thing and just discovered the online store.  Is it free?  How does it work? What can it do?  Does it link with my webpage or is it a separate thing? Not very computer savvy.  Older brain.

Let me now you use it or any suggestions.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Alumni

Welcome to Square, @Amotmfa 👋

The Online Store is free through your Square account, and it can do so much (check it out). If you already have a webpage, this would be a separate Online Store but you could absolutely link one to the other. I went ahead and moved your post to this thread, as there is a lot of useful information about the Online Store here. Additionally, @AdamB included a ton of helpful resources in this post if you'd like to learn more. (Plus, there are a ton of questions and answers you may find relevant to your business in this thread!)

If you'd like to speak with someone more in-depth, don't hesitate to give us a call!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 8

Thanks... but can you tell me what the difference is between weebly and square online store?  Are they the same?  I read people are transferring accounts to Weebly?  Very confused.

Message 3 of 8
Alumni

To provide a bit more clarity, Weebly is now a part of Square, @Amotmfa. We've been hard at work adding new features to the Square Online Store - you can learn all about how the Square Online Store works by heading over to this page.

If you're ready to get started you can go to your Square Dashboard, and click Online Store and you'll be guided through setting up a Square Online Store.

Valentina
Message 4 of 8
Beta Member

Hi @Valentina! I have an existing Square Online Store. How do I migrate it to the New Weebly-powered store?

Thanks! Remy

Message 5 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Remy 👋 Thanks for reaching out! I can step in here in Valentina's absence. 

Here is a helpful resource on how to migrate over to the new Online Store! If this seems like a bit much, you can always contact our Support Team and they will get you all set.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Joe
Message 6 of 8

Hi! I have a client who has a Weebly website with no online ordering capability. How can I get the Square Online Store ordering page added to his website? Is that possible?

Sorry, I'm used to Shopify...Weebly and Square Online Store are all super new to me.

Message 7 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hey @wingw,

Is your client located in one of our supported countries? 

If so- the option will be available on their Online Dashboard!

Ashley C
Message 8 of 8