x

Question about setting up appointments...

I am trying to set it up so that customers can reserve certain private locations on our farm. We have 4 sites that are available in two different time slots during business hours. How do I go about doing that? As of right now, I tried the Variations but that isn't fixing the problem, I can only have one reservation in that time slot.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

First you need to add the service and then you need to add the staff. Essentially the "staff" is the private location in the barn if that makes sense.

so first go to appointments > services (i.e. barn loft)

then I would add barn loft as the staff which you would need to assign to a person but then change the bookable name to the location of the barn... then you can adjust when that "employee" is available.

Hope this makes sense.

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

First you need to add the service and then you need to add the staff. Essentially the "staff" is the private location in the barn if that makes sense.

so first go to appointments > services (i.e. barn loft)

then I would add barn loft as the staff which you would need to assign to a person but then change the bookable name to the location of the barn... then you can adjust when that "employee" is available.

Hope this makes sense.

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 2 of 2