x

Reporting - individual transactions

Is it possible to produce a report with all individual transactions for a period?

I would like to do this either daily/weekly/monthly/annually and then export to Excel

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Yep, from Dashboard > Transactions, use the date selector at the top. I like to use the preset filters today, this week, this month then export in the top right corner. 

@ShannonD

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Alumni

Best Answer

Yep, from Dashboard > Transactions, use the date selector at the top. I like to use the preset filters today, this week, this month then export in the top right corner. 

@ShannonD

Justin
Message 2 of 8

Re: transactions reporting. Using 'standard' (non-Plus) permissions, when a team member tries to look at all transactions for the day, the system displays five, then says (approximately) "your permissions don't allow you to view more." Why is that? How can a Team Permissions Member view all the transactions run on his/her login for a /filter/ period?

Thank you

Message 3 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Jconroy45 👋 Violet here, stepping in for Justin. I'm happy to help you with this!

These are the permissions you can currently edit in relation to Transactions. You can find more details in this Support Article.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Message 4 of 8

Violet, thank you for your reply. What this doesn’t say is how to set it up as part of standard permissions, without having to pay $35/month. When I tried to set up that permission (for all Tram members), I was warned that this would move me to PermissionsPlus. Did I do it wrong ?

thanks again

james Conroy 

Message 5 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi there again, @Jconroy45 👋 I can certainly provide more details here.

In the Team Management free plan, you can assign basic permission sets for your team to secure and restrict sensitive areas of your Point of Sale and online dashboard, at no additional cost. All of your team members, besides yourself - as the Account Owner, would have just one set of permissions. When you start to create more than one set of permissions to assign to your team members, that's when you'd run into having to pay for the Team Plus subscription.

Hopefully, that makes more sense now! 😊

Violet
Message 6 of 8

This report doesn't show a description for the item though. How do I get an itemized report that shows what each item is that sold? 

Message 7 of 8
Alumni

You'll need to pull an Items Detail Report from the Export menu @ohiocraft

Justin
Message 8 of 8