x

Resend overdue invoices to Multiple email addresses

I have several clients that have multiple people who handle their billing. They've requested we send the invoices to each of their emails. When I initially send an invoice, I can add recipients but when I resend, there's no option to add recipients. Ultimately, I'd like to add them in the Customer Directory so it automatically emails all the selected addresses when I send the initial invoice and any time I resend later when they are overdue.

Is any of this possible?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @FenyxFX, thanks for bringing this up.

You're correct. At this time, when resending an invoice, you can't add additional recipients. The invoice will only resend to the original list of emails that you initially added.

As a workaround, if you need to resend and add recipients, you can duplicate the invoice from your Invoices tab: select invoice > More > Duplicate > add additional emails > Send.

I'll be sharing your experience with this and your Customer Directory suggestion with our Product Liaison team, who is constantly making improvements based on seller feedback. Thank you for your patience in the meantime, and please don't hesitate to reply with any other concerns!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2