x

Retroactive Item Reviews?

I recently upgraded my Square Online store to the Performance plan and turned on the item reviews option. I wanted to know if purchases made by customers prior to me upgrading/enabling the feature will now also receive an email or have the ability to leave reviews for their item purchases, or does this only apply to new customers going forward for as long as the feature is enabled/active?

-Riley

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Mythimorph 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Great to hear from you again!

Good question - As of now, only customers who make purchases of your items going forward (after your review option is turned on) will be offered the chance to review your product. In other words, no retroactive invitations will be extended.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Mythimorph 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Great to hear from you again!

Good question - As of now, only customers who make purchases of your items going forward (after your review option is turned on) will be offered the chance to review your product. In other words, no retroactive invitations will be extended.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2